Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick

Lupron Journal:

The sharp pains were actually a little better over the course of the day today and yesterday. The mornings both started off badly, but then over the day, it got better. However, I was sick to my stomache all day today...really not fun stomach problems. It started going away around dinner time, after I slept for about 2 hours. I don't know what the sick stomach is about right now, but I'm definitely thinking more and more about seeing a GI doc.

I'm gonna go to work tomorrow, maybe a little while after I wake up so the pain will have a chance to subside. Let's just hope I'm not having to run to the bathroom every few minutes while I'm there. :(

2 comments:

Amanda and Tim said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling so sick. Nausea has been a major symptom in my endo/IBS always but since having the shot it has seemed to amplify quite a lot - perhaps it's your body reacting to the extra hormonal changes?

Sending you lots of love and also glad to hear the pain isn't too bad.

Ali said...

I hope work went well today!