Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to write a quick something to keep everyone in the loop. I have an appointment set up with the endocrinologist for this coming Friday to go over my last test results and to get the information and referral to the neurosurgeon. I still feel like these results are going to be normal for some reason, and I have this awful feeling that the neurosurgeon is going to want to wait to do surgery after we get more positive results...but my endocrinologist disagrees. He said no matter what, surgery is needed. We'll see what happens Friday.

It's been a rough go. I'm super stressed out, not sleeping well at all, and having trouble accepting all of this right now. I finally got out and had a little escape last night with Ben. We went to a bar with some friends and just had a good time, with some good music. It was really what I needed. And I felt a lot better afterward and so far this morning. Plus, the Cardinals just won the NFC Championship...so I love that! Good sports are always ok by me!

Oh yeah, I think I had a small ovarian cyst rupture or leak last night. It was pretty bad for a little bit, but didn't last long which was good. I have no idea why that happened, but I'm just gonna move past it. I have so many things going on, just gotta take it one symptom, one side effect, and one moment at a time...

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hey sis,

Glad you had a good time on Saturday night. It was good to see you guys before that - glad we could work that out. I know you are stressed, but know that we love you and are praying for you and Ben through all of this. I can't help but see a bright future.

My Endo Journey said...

I hope that Friday goes well. Of course you are stressed! But, try to find things to make you happy and stress free right now. NOW is the time to pamper you!!!